The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into force on May 25th, 2018, aims to protect the fundamental right to privacy and the protection of personal data of European Union (EU) citizens.
For the full legal text regarding GDPR please click on this link.
. YogaSiiri works to ensure your provacy is protected when using our services.This policy will explain how I work to process and protect your personal data.
We respect your integrity and you right to control your own personal data. We will be open and transparent with the data we collect and why. We will furthermore do everything in our power to protect your data.
We collect data if you fill in your contact details when signing up for the mailing list, or when you book classes. Examples of personal data that we collect is your name, contact details i.e. phone number, email address and physical address. We may update your details from other public registers, in Sweden that could for instance be Statens Personadressregister (SPAR), if that is necessary in order to ensure that the information we get is accurate.
We may collect information in connection with:
1) Notification of a service offered through the various platforms offered by me
2) When you enter your social security number, e-mail address or your mobile phone number on the website
3) If you contact YogaSiiri via email, by phone, my website or through any of our social media accounts
4) If you sign up to our mailing list
When asked to give your consent by ticking the box ‘I agree’, or a similar tick box, you consent to personal data such as your name, phone number, email address, that you register on different places on my web services and apps can be used in marketing purpose of the service exposed to where you are asked to fill in your personal information.
We process personal information mainly for the purposes stated below and for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection:
1) To fulfill orders for services through one of the platforms offered by YogaSiiri
2) Ensure good customer service, for instance managing your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information you requested e.g. newsletter;
3) Information about an order of a service is stored and used as the source for offers, discounts, promotions and marketing of both general and targeted nature;
4) Personal data is also used for analysis in order to develop targeted offers and services
5) To send you information and promotions via email or other digital contact channels, such as social media since you have an active customer relationship with us;
6) To be able to contact you via SMS, email or post about offers, promotions or services that we believe may be of interest to you. Please note that you may decline this promotion at any time;
7) In order to provide you with relevant recommendations, offers and customized services based on what other people with similar behaviors have been interested in, what kind of service you’ve chosen to use, looked at and shown interest in;
8) To be able to send important messages as communication about changes in these terms and policies;
By submitting information to www.yogasiiri.com, you allow us to register and store information about which service you’ve purchased and processing the personal data for the specified purposes. As a legal basis for this processing we will refer to compliance with contract, legal obligation, legitimate interest or consent. If we use legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes stated above. Please note that you can at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us, for contact details please click here.
The processing will be done in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and means your personal data is not retained for a longer period than necessary for the purpose of the processing. YogaSiiri will store your personal information as long as you are a customer with us. Personal data will be erased when they are no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for which they have been collected, or when you unsubscribe to newsletters or withdraw your consent by contacting YogaSiiri. Some information may be retained longer when required due to other legal requirements, such as the accounting law. However, all handling of personal data always ensures high security and confidentiality.
You have rights when it comes to your personal data and you are able to control your information and what information is being stored by YogaSiiri. We will, on our own or your initiative, rectify data that is found to be incorrect. You can also at any time request to have your personal data deleted or object to its use by contacting us (for contact click here). If you believe that YogaSiiri does not respect your rights, please make contact through the above link or you can contact your local Data Protection Authority.
You can at any time refrain from receiving marketing communications from us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and "unsubscribe" from the email communications that we send you.
Finally, you have the right to receive information about what personal dataYogaSiiri has stored about you.
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, or materials published by third parties. As YogaSiiri has no control over the content of these websites or its materials, we cannot take any responsibility for its content. We are also not liable for any damages or losses that might arise from the use of these links.